Friday 8 November 2013

Instaweek #19


breakfast with Kate / my first jumpsuit ever


autumn toe nails / first Christmas decorations 


getting into the world of man repelling / new nails, new jeans, 'new' size 


Danish and Swedish Elle / dogtooth rules


 healthy lunch / rainy evening 


coffee / new shoes <3 i="">


in my bedroom / new toy 


a rather Italian evening with P. / post-workout goodness


burger madness with D. / down my street


the new gentlewoman / the prefect vanity mirror and NY by me


Friday kiss selfie / a date with Woody Allen


friends over for dinner / treats time 


in love with nude nails / gals on the beer watching footie


being horizontal for more than a week sucks / how vain of me 


wall art in my living room / my private gym - my bedroom


fabulous lamps at a local pub / fresh roses Friday  


The Exorcist at Halloween / did I?


driving home when it's dark already sucks / breakfast of champs


fajitas night / Tinie Tempah crush at the hairdressers

It's been a while since I've done an Insta post! A lot has happened. As always, there's been some fabulous friends and food involved. A night out, a few trips to the pictures and a few drinks at the local pub. I'm also constantly trying to make my home look prettier and cosier...

No comments:

Post a Comment