Sunday 9 June 2013

Summer leopard.












There's so much confusion about leopard print. Is it classy or far from it? I guess the key is to keep the balance right. Not to go too wild on the leopard and choose the right fabric. Today I went for a casual leopard look - with light denim and nude sandals. The top I'm wearing is not all leopard - that's how I justified buying it. I guess every woman needs to unleash her inner car from time to time ;)

How was your weekend? It's a shame that this lovely Sunday is coming to an end. But it was a good day. Full of good news and surprises. I even managed to get to the gym first thing in the morning. Let's hope next week turns out to be as good as the last!


Photos by PJ

all - Zara
sunglasses - Ray Ban
watch - Casio

No comments:

Post a Comment