Friday 21 June 2013

Nike Oceania inspiration.








Sneakers, trainers, whatever you call them have been in the spotlight for quite a while now. As New Balance was not able to meet the market demand, I've decided to shift my attention elsewhere. It so just happens that I fell in love with this lovely little number from Nike.

I actually got hold of a perfect green and yellow pair of these bad boys (that you could see in my latest outfit post) but they were slightly too big. I did not stop looking though. I made someone else's feet happy with the green and yellow pair and continued to search for THE ONES. Finding them wasn't easy. I waited patiently for them to arrive and here they are! I should be able to show you what they look like soon. Any guesses on the colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment