Tuesday 25 June 2013

Girls on bikes.

















Bikes, bikes, more bikes. They have been on my mind for a little while now. Well... one special bike in particular... My great friend Alicja has agreed to treat me to a nice 'hand-made' bike for my birthday. All I said was: I want it to be white. I knew she would figure the rest out. When we met in Berlin last time we went bike-parts-shopping (do pop in to Standert when you're there) and got some mint tape and a white seat for my future bike. It is great to know that you didn't just got your card ready and bought one off the shelf. It is made with love and affection. Perfected in every bit. Girls look ok on bikes, don't they? I am looking forward to showing you what my personal fixie/freewheel bike looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment