Tuesday 18 June 2013

Designer sale wish list.

£836.50

£17.50
£31.50



£679.00

£749.00

£346.00

£141.00

£142.00

£28.00


As the sales begin to play a little hide and seek with us, the online designer boutiques decided to be a bit ahead of themselves and start dropping the prices mid-June. Mustn't grumble, eh? As I am waiting for high street to offer me the bits I need for half of the price, I went though a daydreaming session of 'I wouldn't mind getting...'. There are items of clothing that were repeatedly presented by different editorials as well as bloggers and they kind of seem to have been hiding at the back of my brain in the 'I want it' part.

I've been looking for a bomber jacket for quite a while and it seems that Burberry Prorsum has decided to design just what I was looking for: silk, nude, cropped - perfect. Stella McCartney is the designer lingerie lovers have to look out for. Her feminine, delicate designs are just perfect. I wouldn't mind a nice lilac set... Giuseppe Zanotti clearly knows how to make a lady feel as if she owned the world. His nude and gold heeled sandals are just perfect!

Phillip Lim has designed the simplest and chicest bag ever. It would go rather well with his 'all eyes on me' top! J.Brand stole my heart away with paisley printed jeans. Perfect for the summer! And how great would they look with a white t-shirt and a pair of neon Duccio Venturi heels... Dear Marc Jacobs, thank you for the fun accessories you never fail to put out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment