Friday 31 May 2013

The white (napkin) shorts.










How are you on that sunny Friday? Since the weather is not too bad today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite looks that I've worn lately. As I mentioned yesterday, I was very happy to get hold of a pair of white shorts from Zara. They did raise concerns about my dignity when getting in and out of the car when they were thought to be a skirt. But not to worry. I've got it covered. Literarily.

What goes best with white? Anyting. But this time I went for black. Monochrome seems to be very present in my outfits lately. Cannot get enough of it! I'm hoping to have an occasion to pop these shorts on this weekend. Whatever your plans are, make sure you eat good food in good company. That's what I'm intending to do. And catch up on my magazines. Maybe. Have a good weekend everyone!


Photos by PJ

all - Zara
clutch - ALQ
sunglasses - Ray Ban
watch - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment