Monday 20 May 2013

Instaweek #12


chicken cesar and Pimm's / profiterole cheescake


noodles! / back on the spinning bike


Acne paper rules! / brunch with Kate


healthy snacks / rainbow cake by D. and me 


birthday boy! / the best shoes ever

How was your week? Mine was, again, filled with good food and good people. I've re-descovered trainers as well. They are taken out for walks now outside the gym! Best buy ever. Yesterday I went to a special birthday party where we celebrated by friend's son turning 2. Gosh, he's soooo oooold! For that special occasion D. and I baked a rainbow cake. It came out soooo... happy. And for people that actually like magazines with contents as opposed to millions of pictures - I do recommend Acne Paper. Monday again? How is that possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment