Wednesday 8 May 2013

Instaweek #11


trainer mafia / my dream lampshade 


asparagus and prosciutto sandwiches / fritz kola enjoyed by M.


standert = bikes + coffee / the statue of liberty in Leicester... why? 


I can seeee youuuuu / the barn coffee 


Vogue Deutsch / last coffee at Kaffemitte with A, M and I 


Vogue braid bar / lunch at Zeit Fur Brot 


Susie Lau at Vogue Festival / freestyle band in Kreuzberg 


flat white with friends / temptation... 


in love with this snack! / turn me on  


Ciate caviar manicure / first Frappuccino this year  


cocktails at €3.90 / apparently Berlin is bigger than New York 


Berliner pilsner in Kreuzberg / mac buddies


Berlin Wall / breakfast at the airport


a very black coffee / flat white at The Barn


special cake delivery fromt he best Polish bakery Sowa / Once the musical


leather short and sandals on a Tuesday / how long is now?


really? / shorts and trainers


coffee roastery / sauerkraut burger


latte and deutsch / sunbathing in the garden


Susie Lau at Vogue Festival / a casual German vending machine

Another super exciting couple of weeks have passed. I had the pleasure of attending Vogue Festival, explore Berlin and get some decent tan lines over the bank holiday (it was lovely, wasn't it?). Now I bet you can imagine how difficult it was to go back to work yesterday... I seriously cannot believe it's May already! I hope you had a good time over the bank holiday weekend as well. For instant updates follow me on Instagram @iamshoeshopping. http://instagram.com/iamshoeshopping/

No comments:

Post a Comment