Friday 12 April 2013

Sweatshirt and a skirt.












Friday already? This week has been super fast, hasn't it? Today I'm showing you my sweatshirt and a skirt outfit. Very simple sweat with a slightly floral skirt. I couldn't resist the temptation of putting my silver cosmic shoes on! I cannot wait to wear them all the time, actually. Still in love. Have you got any plans for this weekend coming? I'm hoping to catch up on some fashion news as Vogue festival is just a couple of weeks away! I cannot wait to see all the people you read about in magazines live. Maybe you're going to be there as well? Let me know if you are!


Photos by PJ 

skirt - H&M
all - Zara
sunglasses - Ray Ban

1 comment:

  1. I've got plans to catch up on my blog reading this weekend, and I looooove those shoes I can totally understand why you would want to wear them all the time, I'd never take them off lol!

    deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete