Thursday 4 April 2013

On my mind...



I mean, let's be honest. I'm not a big handbag person. I treat handbags as something that is more necessary than exciting/inspiring. If I could magically get my diary, phone, purse, lipstick, mirror, tissues, sunglasses and a bunch of unnecessary items and last year's receipts follow me without having to carry them around in a handbag, I would be dropping all my bags off at the charity shop right now.

However, last night I came across something that I cannot get off my mind. I was flicking through Angelica Blick's blog and I saw her carry this fabulous/perfect bag. I even opened my mouth like a child staring at a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips on top. It is stunning. It is classic but edgy. It is timeless but modern. It is beautiful but practical. It is all a girl needs. Thank you Diane von Furstenberg for sitting around in your NY Meatpacking District penthouse and coming up with this phenomenon. A handbag doesn't get better than this. Now I need to figure out a way to justify spending £410 on a bag...

2 comments:

  1. you should definitely go for this bag, as it will last forever and... it's leather. bag is like your best friend, it's time to start change your point of view concerning it... why not make THIS bag your best friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaa you sound soooo reasonable! I'm definitely a step closer to clicking the magic 'add to basket' button. It would have to last me a lifetime - I would not be able to afford another one haha ;)

      Delete