Saturday 27 April 2013

Off to Vogue Festival.


It's 27 April which means that I'm off to Vogue Festival! Couldn't be more excited! It's my first time and I hope it won't disappoint... You'll have to excuse me my absence here over the weekend but you can see some updates by following me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. I am sure I will have a few pictures to post and stories to tell.

Today I'm going to see Anna Della Russo, Susie Bubble and Emily Sheffield talk about blogging, glamour and all things nice. Tomorrow, it will be Victoria Beckham, Anya Hindmarch, Christopher Kane, Tamara Mellon and Jonathan Akeroyd talking about creating their brands. They are people that I've read books about and followed for years now. Big names, huge excitement. Are you going as well? I might see you there! I promise to post about it next week. I will be away in Berlin, but I will make sure that I share my Vogue experience with you! Have a lovely weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment