Tuesday 2 April 2013

New in. Cosmic girl.


It seems like ages since I went shopping! Well, since it was bank holiday... I guess as an inhabitant of the British Isles I have to take care of its economy lol. Bank holiday apparently means that your bank statement is shrinking really... But I just couldn't leave this lovely pair of shoes on the shop shelf! They looked at me, I looked at them. It was definitely love at first sight and we couldn't help but unite with a swipe of a credit card. They are silver, they are shiny and, most importantly, they are mine. They aren't something I would normally go for and I guess that is what makes them special in my eyes. Not that I went shopping to get nude or green sandals or anything... And since I got the shoes I figured they would be awfully lonely without a clutch and a pair of light, skinny and slightly distressed jeans. What a perfect spring combination that is! Spring? Who mentioned spring? It looks like it has a massive strop... Did you manage to get anything nice this bank holiday weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment