Saturday 20 April 2013

Just another Saturday morning.


It's just another Saturday morning. Don't you just love when you have the time to enjoy a nice breakfast instead of a quick bowl or cereal (I'm actually a cereal addict but i realise that most people aren't)? This Saturday I'm catching up on some running reading. If you follow me on Facebook you surely know that I've signed up for Nike's Run to the Beat Half-Marathon in London. I still have time till 8 September to train and make sure that I'm ready for this little challenge. Eating properly is a part of that so I do recommend to anyone who's moving their body regularly to have some cottage cheese with radishes and chives. It's not only yummy and packed with protein and good fat. And why not wash it down with a cup of lemon green tea?


What are you up to this Saturday? Shopping? Swimming? Clearing out your wardrobe? Whatever you're up to I hope you have a good breakfast and a great day. I'm having some friends over for a bbq as the sun is out there and it's quite warm outside. Just warm enough to prepare fresh food outside! And it's only a week to Vogue Festival... See you there? #cannotwait!


No comments:

Post a Comment