Monday 8 April 2013

Instaweek #9


can't beat a camel coat / delicious M&S Belgian chocolates in bed at 8am on Easter Monday


Easter style cooking = far too much food  / decisions, decisions...


my spring outfit / cloudy Oxford


who wouldn't like to have their own Lizzy waving at them? / Oxford from the top


can't beat mozzarella and tomato croissants / D's cheeky little boy


poor dead bike / my fav shoes - good old brogues


Berlin, here we come! / camel and cobalt - me likeeee


brrr cold... / home made NY cheesecake and red wine with P


getting ready for our Belrin trip / Beyonce and velvet flats


floral jumper / home hairdressing - purple fringe anyone? you were brave O!

It's been a while since I've done an instaweek post! Again, it is filled with photos of coffee, food, mags and happy times. I hope your Easter weekend was as filled with food and laughter as mine. I baked my signature cake - New York vanilla and lemon cheesecake that I cannot possible resist. That's probably why I bake it only twice a year... I've also had a good day out in Oxford with my friends and a lovely Easter Monday morning with chocolates in bed. Happy times! 

 As you might have noticed, I am going to Berlin for a week soon with my 'bestest' friends and there's a request to you, my dear German readers: any good places to visit? Any cute little shops, boutiques, bookshops or, most importantly, coffee shops? Or maybe there's a cafe where they serve the best brunch ever (I've been reading that they are huge in Berlin at the moment). I would really appreciate any suggestions from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment