Wednesday 17 April 2013

In black and white.














It is not very often that I use black and white photos for the blog but since this outfit is black and white anyway I thought 'why not'?! Today is a very good day as my dearest and loveliest housemate passed her driving exam and is now able to go for wild rides all on her own. I couldn't be prouder! You know when you start a day in a good way good things seem to happen. I made her breakfast, done her hair nicely, sent her off with a big smile and that warm feeling deep in my heart. Congratulations Jo! Now back to the outfit. Still in love with white trousers and falling into the monochrome trend. I think that outfit works for the office as well as a dinner party if you pop on some statement jewellery. And what do you think?


Photos by PJ

all - Zara
clutch - ALQ
watch - Michael Kors
sunglasses - Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment