Wednesday 3 April 2013

Casual in the cold.

I'm still in love with that navy Zara coat. It turned out to be pretty handy since the weather is not really spoiling us. It looks like all bloggers have been complaining about that... But taking photos in the wind and the cold is far less pleasant than in the warmth and delicate rays of sun. And that concerns people on both sides of the camera (I guess I need to get you a warmer pair of gloves PJ).

This post I would like to dedicate to my old pair of brogues. I bought them 2 years ago, changed soles, heels, etc. They went with me to different countries on little trips, recused when I had blisters from new heels, comforted when I needed to face the truth. You are, literally, irreplaceable! 'So here's to my brogues' she says raising a cup of cappuccino, 'let us live happily ever after'.














Photos by PJ

brogues, jumper - Topshop
top, coat, jeans, bag - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment