Saturday 9 March 2013

Saturday morning.

saturday morning by iamshoeshopping
photo by me

Easy like Saturday morning? What are your Saturdays like? Do you roll in bed till midday? Maybe you're up at 6am for a morning workout (no, I'm not crazy)? Today I've decided to do something I don't normally have time for - a nice breakfast with a cup of the best latte in town - made by myself with carefully selected beans and the best milk ever (milk DOES make a difference). I'm catching up on reading magazines, putting fresh nail varnish on (I'm currently in love with Estee Lauder So vain from the new spring collection) and flicking through my favourite blogs, of course. It's cold and miserable outside so I think I might stay at my breakfast table for a few more minutes... Have a relaxing Saturday lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment