Thursday 21 March 2013

Instaweek #7


late afternoon sun / Casio sisters


 my latest leather shorts outfit / hello strawberries! long time no see


red nose day? / all pink at the gym


floral pants and a white t-shirt / a white leather sweatshirt


breakfast for lunch #yummy / new trainers + trx = pain the following day


more monochrome inspiration / Peroni and nachos in good company 


yet another cup of coffee / coconut chicken biryani mmm... 


reading about Isabel Marant - could she be more French? / chilling over coffee in Beyonce's company


how surprising... another coffee / asparagus obsession!

Another week is gone. Is it just me or are your days flying by as well? Last week I have invested some time in training now that I am injury free. Also, I developed an obsession with strawberries (I think I had about 2kg of them last week) and asparagus. They both are great in any form and at any time! Well, just not together. I have also just booked a very exciting trip... I hope you had a good week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment