Tuesday 12 March 2013

Instaweek #6


temptation on every corner... / sweatshirts inspiration in Harper's Bazaar


 any favourite new fragrances? / iamshoeshopping featured in Viva Magazine in the Netherlands 


what do I know? / mid-week cooking 


neon and white / more monochrome!


Ikea feast! #piggy / my tickets to Vogue festival - roll on April!


smiling on a Monday morning / that's how I feel as well... 


loving the printed jeans at TFR / home made Moroccan chicken

Another week seen though Instagram. Another good week, I have to say. As you can see, there was a lot of food involved, some shopping and catching up on my favourite magazines. Lots of inspiration, new ideas are kind of spinning around in my head. I'm not sure in which direction they are going... Follow me on Instagram for instant updates! @iamshoeshopping

No comments:

Post a Comment