Sunday 3 March 2013

Instaweek #5


leather, leather, leather / Rita Ora @ Burberry Prorsum


reading in a park / the first issue of Polish HB


cosmo o'clock / packing for London Fashion Weekend


that's what I like having in my car / salmon and cream pasta mmm...


a little treat on a train / with Coke Hunk


 thanks Canon / catwalk at London Fashion Weekend


girl power lol / bottoms up ladies!


double floral with peplum / pizza time 


wine and snacks with great friends / hello Beyonce


print on denim / previewing the photos @Starbucks


beautiful Kate Winslet for HB / Cloud Atlas recommended

How was your week guys? I haven't done Instaweek for a bit so I've chosen only some photos this time. It was good to go down to London, it was great to catch up with some good friends, it was fantastic to chill out over coffee and favourite mags. Let's see what the new week brings. To be up to date follow me on Instagram @iamshoeshopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment