Wednesday 6 February 2013

Inspiration. The pink trousers.

There it is. Another bit of inspiration. This season it's going to be all about 'go bold or go home': monochrome stripes, (too) floral print, the new leopard by Stella (JouJouVilleroy simply rocks it) and bright pink. This bold bright pink trouser has been surely making a statement in shop windows, mags and I've seen some brave people rock it despite the great come back of ridiculously low temperatures. You can wear them with a crisp white shirt, a printed t-shirt, leather, denim and another super bold and super bright colour. Any colour, as it turns out. They look chic with an elegant chiffon blouse as well as a grey sweatshirt. What do you think? I'm probably going to pick up a pair from H&M yet I would much more prefer the designer version by Stella. Wide leg is something I haven't worn since I became (as someone called me) fashion conscious but I'm ready to take on that cut as well. So, ladies and gentlemen, get ready for a chunky piece of bright pink soon!

High street by H&M
Designer by Stella McCartney







photos via H&M, net-a-porter, stylescrapbook and just found online

1 comment:

  1. Exclusive Store provides a wide range of fresh collection and maintain the latest trends and styles.
    mens fashion online shop

    ReplyDelete