Thursday 14 February 2013

Black stripes on white. White stripes on black. Either way.

When it comes to zebras, are they black covered in white stripes or white with black stripes? Who knows the answer? Well, all I know is that stripes are now to be expected on the streets of Great Britain. As I mentioned yesterday, this jacket was a find at Zara and is a key piece for my future outfits.

At the moment I'm trying to decide what to wear to the LFW and, weather allow us please, this jacket needs to be included. I'll probably also pack my leather shorts, a couple of pairs of heels, sunglasses and, possibly, a neon knit if I find one. It's more difficult than you think! 

Also, the stripes are instantly making me sing 'I just don't know what to do with myself...' by the White Stripes. I include the video featuring wonderful Kate Moss for you to enjoy. Happy Thursday everyone! 












Photos by PJ

jacket, nag, shoes - Zara
jeans - Topshop
mesh top - H&M
watch - Michael Kors
bracelets - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment