Thursday 24 January 2013

Navy and burgundy.

Navy and burgundy? Why not! That is one perfectly warm outfit for these crazy weather conditions. I am hoping it will get warmer one day. I'm really fed up with wearing only what I can be wearing not to turn into an ice cube instantly. I want to wear flowers prints and short sleeves again! It doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon boo. Also, these pair of shoes became a part of my uniform lately. It's one of the only two pairs I can wear in the snow in order to avoid dancing on ice.
Also... I'm hoping to be able to share some great news with you very very soon. Probably at the beginning of February so stay tuned! Happy Thursday everyone! And a special Happy Thursday to my very good friend P. who is celebrating one very important b'day today!












Photos by PJ

coat, bag - Zara
jeans - H&M
jumper - vintage
boots - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment