Thursday 20 December 2012

Winter shorts.

'Winter shorts'. When I introduced this idea to PJ he nearly tripped over and ended up with a broken foot. Once he gained his balance back he came up with 'a summer scarf' and 'a summer coat'. Doesn't make much sense? Well, it sure does to me. I came across this short feature on shorts in this month's Tatler and I couldn't help myself but wonder. Does it rally not make sense? Why is it that people look at you weirdly when you're wearing shorts in winter? It's just the same as wearing a skirt. Nothing wrong with it. If you happen to live in a similar climate to the one that we have in the UK just don't forget to wear tights. Black. Blacker. As black as it gets. They will do you all sorts of favours: keep your legs warm, make your legs look slimmer and cover any bruises/running a bit behind on waxing. This season I went for a pair of tweed shorts (that I'm going to reveal tomorrow) but I'm still looking for a perfect pair of loose leather ones. Remember not to get them too tight and too short - they might bring all the wrong ideas to people's minds... Below, you can see Mira Duma rocking the winter shorts style. What kind of look would you go for?



Photos by Tatler, Miroslava Duma and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment