Friday 21 December 2012

Tweed shorts.

As promised, ladies and gentlemen, I am presenting to you my attempt to rock winter shorts. Classic tweed shorts accompanied by black, brown and camel. Is it just me or does a camel coat go with anything? Obviously, I popped classic black tights on to keep me warm. The transition from 'no tights' in the summer to 'black tights' seems quite sudden every year, doesn't it? As I'm wrapping up warm (and even warmer staring tomorrow) PJ is sizzling on the beach! Tomorrow I'm going to sing 'Driving home for Christmas' by Chris Rea all day long. I've already received my first Christmas gift this year and I have to admit that Santa has been listening to me all year long (well done, Santa P! congrats on your patience as well haha). It's fabulous to receive items that will make you look and feel good both when you're going out and when sitting at home on the sofa...










Photos by PJ

coat, shorts - H&M
jumper - Pull&Bear
wedges - River Island
bag - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment