Saturday 8 December 2012

Topshop's winter wonderland.

Christmas is round the corner guys. I know it's like Marmite - you either love it or hate it. I'm definitely in camp L.O.V.E. Those few festive days in December are a great opportunity to see the most important people in my life and catch up with old friends form school, uni, the same street. This year what put me back in that mood is the video made by Topshop with Kate Bosworth. So christmassy!!! Gentle, sparkling, red lips and a classic song. After John Lewis breaking my heart with their new advert - good old snowman discovering the dangers of the world we live in just to find the perfect gifts, Topshop has put me right in the best mood ever. Have a look at what they've got to offer (there's a coule of stunning party dresses) and check out the video immediately!



No comments:

Post a Comment