Tuesday 18 December 2012

Black and denim.

Black and denim... It's always a tricky one... It does remind me of the times when I was a 15 years old badly dressed student. It's funny how we go through phases. Punk, grunge, no-name-for-it, all very different yet significant in our lives. A black shoes and denim combo reminds me of those times as well. Of the times where I had no clue what I was doing but I thought I looked great (will it be the case when I look back at these photos in 10 year's time?). This grey coat is definitely my favourite one of the season. It doesn't just look good but is pretty warm as well. Not that I should complain about this month's temperatures but it's nice to feel cosy and wrapped up. In any situation!










Photos by PJ

coat, jeans, top, boots, bag - Zara
hat - H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment