Monday 17 December 2012

Birmingham Christmas Market

Roll on Christmas! Yesterday I went to visit Birmingham's German Market. Is there any other place in the UK that has more Christmas spirit? Doubt it. If you live close by jump on a train or in your car and enjoy the smell of mulled wine, German lager, sizzling sausages and fried potatoes. Also, it's an easy place to shop if you're stuck for gifts or souvenirs. Once you enter the market you feel like a 5 year old again, mesmerised by the lights, smells, colours. It's a great idea for a day out in a city. My friend Richard and I might have had a bit too much food and Baileys hot chocolates but we sure did have a good time. If you're still not feeling Christmassy enough there's no better place for festive inspiration. Plus, Birmingham's Bullring is a great place to shop anyway - two birds with one stone dear! Are you ready for Christmas? I'm going to see mum and dad so I don't have to do all the cooking and preparing but... still need to decide on the outfits!











Photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment