Thursday 18 October 2012

Leather peplum and burgundy on high heels.

October has really been spoiling us as far as the weather conditions are concerned. Another sunny afternoon made me able to leave the coat and gloves at home and nip out to town wearing sunglasses. I also couldn't wait to wear my new top from Zara Studio. It combines all my favourite trends together: leather (which i definitely have to get more of to complement my wardrobe), lace (who doesn't love it?) and peplum. Peplum has been about for a while but I couldn't get my head round it till now. There's no surprise that I'm wearing burgundy jeans. And I'm sure you will still see lots of them throughout the cold seasons. My new favourite clutch went for its first walk as well! So did my new pair of ankle boots. The heels look rather high and I'm basically taller than anyone I bump into wearing them but they are quite comfortable. Let's hope we will get more weather like that this month!








 








Pictures by PJ

top, shoes - Zara
jeans - H&M
clutch - ALQ
watch - Michael Kors
sunnies - Ray Ban


1 comment:

  1. You Look gorgeous, I love your style. especially the shoes http://www.christianlouboutinshoesreal.com

    ReplyDelete