Wednesday 10 October 2012

LBD in autumn.

Who doesn't like LBD? Iconic. Little black dress is good for nay occasion. You can never go wrong there! There is so many of them on the market you can choose from a short and showing-a-bit-too-much-clevage one to a wooly elbow length sleeves one that I picked up a couple of year ago. It's one of very few items that stay in my wardrobe for that long actually! What I love about it most is the long zip at the back. Gives it a bit of a twist. It's a bit short for work, but I love wearing it to house parties and I have to admit that is has been to a couple of Christmas dos as well. Today I paired it up with black leather ankle boots and a little golden clutch for a party-ish look. What is your favourite LBD?
















Pictures by PJ

dress - Topshop
boots - Guess
clutch - Accessorise
necklace - River Island
watch - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment