Tuesday 30 October 2012

A late evening coffee date.

My friends know that I'm addicted to evening coffees. 10 o'clock at night? That's the best coffee time ever! For my late night coffee date with PJ and Russ I chose my favourite gold jumper from H&M. I know, I know, every fashionista has one of them but it's fascinating that everyone wears it in a different way. I went for a smart look with a black and white skirt. Every single one of you, my dear female friends, will find it most flattering. The black panels on the sides will make you look basically a size slimmer. And it's a good wardrobe member for formal meetings at work. One can never go wrong with monochrome!

















Pictures by PJ

jumper - H&M
skirt, boots - Zara
watch - Michael Kors

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt and I love the jumper but I don't think they go together :) Just a my opinion.

    ReplyDelete