Monday 22 October 2012

Double peplum.

Peplum obsession continues... This time I've decided to double it up! For a gloomy afternoon walk in town I popped on a peplum top and a peplum skirt. You've seen them both already but I think it's a great combination. Especially the colours and fabrics. Lace, leather, teal green and classic black - it would make anyone feel chic. I wish I was walking on the streets of New York though... It is also a look that I would wear to work or to a dinner date. Classics never go out of style. Have you got your peplum skirt/top/dress yet? There's lots of wonderful items on high street this season. And as I continue on wearing that skirt I fall more and more in love with its colour. That means another trip to Zara soon - they rock teal!

















imS9zE on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif


Pictures by PJ

top, skirt, heels - Zara
bag - River Island
watch - Michael Kors
sunnies - Ray-Ban


No comments:

Post a Comment