Sunday 14 October 2012

Double denim, military jacket and a beanie!

You already know that I like double denim. This time in a different version - with military and a blue blue beanie. The hat was a final touch added by me at the moment of taking photos by grabbing it from PJ's head actually. He must love working with me haha! It was a sunny afternoon in the countryside so I also swapped my usual glasses for sunnies. Prescription Ray Bans rule! I can't express how much in love I am with this military jacket. The embellishment on the pocket flap just melts my heart. I've seen so much of it lately as well. On bloggers, celebs and passers-by. Dear Zara, how many of them have you sold? Have you, my dear reader, have one of them as well by any chance?













 Pictures by PJ

shirt, boots - Topshop
jeans, jacket - Zara
watch - Michael Kors
sunnies - Ray Ban
beanie - PJ's


No comments:

Post a Comment