Monday 8 October 2012

Autumnal colours. Burgundy, camel and off white.

Autumn is still on. Have you recently been to your local park? I have to admit that I have been visiting it regularly either shooting pics to share with you or jogging for a morning kick-start. The colours are changing every day! Nearly a third of the leaves are now red or yellow, still many of them hanging on the branches. This season means that it's going to get colder soon but I think one should make use of it while they can! For my last walk I've popped on my favourite ox blood jeans, a frill detail top that I got on my last holiday and a classic camel coat. I've paired it up with classic camel suede heeled pumps. I hope you like the look! What are your favourite autumnal colours?
















Pictures by PJ

blouse - Zara
coast, jeans - H&M
shoes - Stradivarius
watch - Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. A ta bluzka jest z tego czy poprzedniego sezonu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. z tego :) kupilam ja na koniec sieprnia, ale moze jeszcze ja znajdziesz na wieszakach...

      Delete