Sunday 23 September 2012

My favourite Sunday evening film

Is it just me or are rainy Sundays just perfect to watch films in bed? I can do that all day long... Tonight I have chosen my favourite of all - Breakfast at Tiffany's (not very original here, I know...). I'm sure you've all seen it and shame on you if you haven't! Well, it is pointless to even start talking about Audrey Hepburn in this film as there is not enough space on this server to store it. She is simply perfect in every move and every word she says. And her style... I find this film inspiring, heartwarming and... when watching it I do not need an excuse to shed a few tears. Who wouldn't like to have their own breakfast at Tiffany's? Next time I'm in NY I'll definitely dress up and grab a Starbucks on my way to the 5th Av...











No comments:

Post a Comment